Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Truth and Personal Integration Gems from 1963's part 2

 What is Truth?

Truth is WHAT IS, not what was or what will be. You cannot tell a person what is true. You can only tell or show them their illusions. They discover what is true for themselves. Truth is what is left after the lie has been seen. It is what is left after all illusions are gone.

What is Personal Integration?  

A person who is not struggling toward an illusion. We are not interested in integration. We are interested in the process of disintegration. When we see disintegration, we can see what integration is. It is a spontaneous awareness all the time. To see ”what is” eliminates what is not. After we are rid of our illusions, what is left is the mastery of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am going to be Glad later!

I'm not interested in goals. I do like to have an aim, and I make tentative arrangements. I just talked on the phone a minute ago and ma...