Motivation cd 1
Now, I think we all know about that inner talking, I use the word not-I. Now this inner talking that goes on, always says something derogatory about you or another or about circumstances.
And further more I'll add one more attribute of it it's always a lie. So, everything it says is a lie. But it talks all the time, more or less constantly. If it sees you really having a good time, it really gets on the job because that inner talking's total food is human misery. And so it's gonna use some method or other to keep you miserable. And they're experts and they're very good at their job. And in case they're slippin' up a little bit they get night classes. While you're sleepin' they get a little study on how to work on you the next morning early.
......
School Talk # 50 From Chaos to Order
You're evolving as long as you are staying with a purpose, a consciously chosen purpose that comes from a conscious objective awareness. More and more of the not-I's get weaker and weaker 'cause they're not being fed. They thrive on human misery. If they can get you in a good state of conflict, the not-I’s gain twenty pounds that week. I've seen sometimes when they've gained as much as 10 pounds in less than an afternoon. All you got to do is get a good conflict, a good fear, a good anxiety, a good mess going and they take off in no uncertain terms in order to really be expressing the whole bit of conflict, struggle, and resistance.
.....
Counselling Booklet
Assignment
When you find yourself disturbed about what has happened, is happening, or is going to happen, recognize that you are listening to the suggester who gets his nourishment from human misery and his excitement out of being a sneak and controlling people without getting caught. Be very polite and firm, without arguing or resisting him, by saying "Good evening, Mr. Lucifer, now you go back to hell where you belong. Go on,
now!" (Lucifer or the demons are elements of our conditioning, self-created, not a devil and remember, he is likely to be right back for a few times until he gets a little discouraged for the time being.)
No comments:
Post a Comment